LEGAL ASSISTANT MANAGERComments Off on LEGAL ASSISTANT MANAGER
Our client, has an enduring reputation as a technological powerhouse regionally, is the only power technology company in this region to span the entire value chain of R&D, design, manufacture, sales as well as engineering, tests, laboratory and maintenance services. Currently it is seeking a new incumbent to join its organization as a Legal Assistant Manager.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Attend to in-house legal manufacturing contracts matter
- To assist and support regional subsidiaries on legal matter
- Regional travelling is expected for meeting in countries such as ASEAN/Japan/India.
- Possess a Degree in Law
- Experience working in commercial/manufacturing sector
- Proficient in English and Japanese language at least a JLPT Level 2, some contracts are written in Japanese and traveling to Japan for corporate meetings
If you have the experiences and thinking of making a move from your current employment, do email me your CV in MS Word format to Ms Lim Swee Kim (CEI Reg. No.: R1103707) at firstname.lastname@example.org.