Assistant Marketing ManagerComments Off on Assistant Marketing Manager
- 5 working days, office hours
- Central Area
- Up to $6000 per month (basic)
Our client, a local retail company, is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced candidate to join their expanding team as an Assistant Marketing Manager.
- Development and execute B2C marketing plans that generates volume and quality of sales-ready leads for the company’s regional growth
- Set clear objectives and KPIs for driving traffic to the online platform. Overall manage KPIs and ROI and make future recommendations
- Plan and execute all web, SEO, social media and online advertising campaigns
- Manage analysis and reporting of marketing program performance
- Engage with the sales and global marketing team to identify issues, and implement feasible solutions in a timely manner
- Implement a CRM system with the agreed specifications and functionality to support the business needs (current and future), including omni-channel
- Responsible for a full-spectrum of customer campaigns such as digital marketing, webinars, roadshows, etc.
- Track and monitor marketing budget plans and provide updated forecasts on a monthly basis
Interested applicants, please email your resumes with contact details in MS word format to: email@example.com
For any further enquiries please contact Corinne Wong Sher Min (CEI Reg. No: R1767774) at Tel: 6385 6696.