Our Client, in the IT Business Solutions industry, is seeking an Assistant Regional Manager in Service Delivery to manage their clients’ expectations. This role requires light travelling within Asia Pacific region, when required.
- Oversee solutions’ deployments and ensure proper business value while maintaining high customer/partner satisfaction
- Client facing on business process optimization, implementation and project management
- Manage SLAs, KPIs, P&Ls and reporting to account stakeholders ensuring the contract meets all business case assumptions.
- Take an active role in global and regional bids, and provide input to sales process and tenders and delivery of business case for new business opportunities.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships; breaking down barriers for the team
- Min. Diploma/ Degree in IT or Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Hands-on experience in vendor management
- Customer-centric with good people management skills
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to Alicia.email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Registration No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.