Our client, an established firm in education industry, is currently seeking for a dedicated candidate to join their expanding team as a HR Executive (Talent Management).
- Assist in reviewing relevant HR Policies and SOPs.
- Involve in manpower planning and forecasting.
- Perform full recruitment function – screening, interviewing, reference checks (where necessary), placements, preparation of Appointment Letter and P-files.
- In-charge of on-boarding process.
- Administer work pass renewal and cancellation.
- Work with divisional colleagues on leave and claim matters in HRIS.
- Ensure employees complete 6-monthly medical re-examination as required by MOM (if applicable).
- Handle employees’ exit from the organization.
- Preparation of reports.
Working hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am to 6.00pm
Working location: East
Salary: Up to $3500 per month
Interested applicants please email your resume with contact details in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
For any enquiries please contact Mr Harry Ho Chin Kuan (CEI Reg. No.: R1330819) at Tel: 6385 6696.