- To be part of an operational support team which operates a 24/7 support centre to provide remote technical support
- Server support including software installation, configuration, set up backup schedule and other maintenance work to ensure smooth server operation.
- Coordinate with vendor on the repair / maintenance of IT infrastructure.
- Maintain and manage relationships with customers for service delivery
- To perform troubleshooting and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumventions.
- To be involved in system administration related work on Linus & Windows servers
Working Location: Tai Seng
Working Hours: Rotating shift work – 5 days’ work week
Salary: Up to S$4800 (based on experience) + allowances
Interested applicants, please email your resume with contact details in word format to:
Corinne.firstname.lastname@example.org and attention it to: Corinne Wong Sher Min (CEI Registration No: R1767774)
For any further enquiries please call Corinne Wong Sher Min at Tel: 6385 6696.