- Gather business requirement and as-is business process
- Support business process definition and re-engineering efforts
- Ensure proper documentation of business requirements, business scenarios, test cases for system Integration Test (SIT) and User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Vendor management and ensure SLA is met
- Liaise with internal key stakeholders as well as global SMEs to ensure smooth integration to new system
- Implement cost control measures
- Ensure system stability and on-time onboarding of new customers
- Min. Degree in Supply Chain Management/Business Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in the supply chain management industry
- Working knowledge on J2EE, Data Structure and System Architecture
- Working knowledge with Oracle Transportation Management (OTM), Oracle BPM, Oracle OBIEE, Angular JS, Oracle DC would be advantageous
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to Alicia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Registration No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.