CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (SEA FREIGHT)Comments Off on CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (SEA FREIGHT)
#Work Day/Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am – 6.00pm
#Work Locations: Central/East
#Salary: Up to Basic S$2500
- To process customer’s orders timely and accurately
- To provide pricing and delivery information
- To handle shipping documentation
- To liaise with customers, carriers, overseas agents for freight handling
- Min. Dip in Logistics, Business or any related discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience in Sea freight
- Proficient in MS Office
Interested applicants, please click “Apply Now” or email your detailed resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Abigail Low Xue Li (CEI Reg. No.: R1982867) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.