PRE_SCHOOL TEACHERComments Off on PRE_SCHOOL TEACHER
Our client, a local education institution, is currently seeking for an experienced candidate to join their expanding team as a Pre-school Teacher (major in conducting Chinese Language class).
- Plan, supervise and deliver the program in accordance with the policies, guidelines, frameworks and philosophy of the organisation
- Prepare classroom materials to encourage creative learning through a myriad of activities
- Inculcate basic skills such as general hygiene and social skills to students in school
- General upkeep of the class premises, facilities and supplies
- Keep accurate records of the children’s progress and address the children’s educational and developmental needs individually
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (L2 Certified)
Mondays to Fridays, 7.00am – 7.00pm (8 hours, shift)
Saturday: 7.00am – 2.00pm (Once a month rostered)
Interested applicants, please email your resume with contact details in MS Word format to:
For any further enquiries please contact Ms Jean Hoe Ping Rong (CEI Reg. No: R1879251) at Tel: 6385 6696.