Speech TherapistsComments Off on Speech Therapists
- 5-day work week
- Salary up to $5500 per month
- Good career development opportunities
Our client, a leading provider of pre-school education in Singapore, is currently seeking experienced and dedicated professionals to join their expanding team as Senior/ Speech Therapists.
- Provide speech and language therapy service to pre-school (ages 2 – 6 years) children with developmental needs both in class and during individual pull-out sessions.
- Engage principals/teachers, parents and multidisciplinary teams to promote reinforcement to enhance child development outcomes
- Provide direct modelling to parents, teachers to equip them with means to help the pre-schoolers
- Partner clinical specialists to review progress and recommendations as needed
- Document early intervention provided and outcome achieved for the pre-school children
- Contribute to multidisciplinary discussion to co-create the organization’s service model to provide integrated therapy support to preschool children
- Recognized Degree in Speech Pathology
- Qualified as Conditional-Registered Therapist under the Allied Health Professional Act
- At least 1 year of paediatric experience
- Interested in supporting children in mainstream preschool setting
- Passionate about inclusionary practice and implementation of early intervention strategies
Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com, and attention it to Denise Tan.
Denise Charlene Tan Su-yen
CEI Reg. No.: R1104480
“Personal Data Protection