Procurement EngineerComments Off on Procurement Engineer
#5-day work week
#Good career development opportunities
#Salary range: up to $7500 per month
Our client, a leading US MNC in the manufacture of semiconductor equipment, is currently seeking experienced candidates to join them as Senior/Staff Procurement Engineer.
- Actively engage in product cost reduction activities, work closely with the design engineers in the manufacturing phase
- Ensures that Cost, Quality and Availability are achieved for product development phase and through their full life cycle
- Responsible in achieving savings through cost down projects and new product introduction projects
- Ensure new project / product cost target is achieved
- Ensure early supplier involvement and identify cost drivers to influence design decision-making and achieve target costing
- Review and negotiate supplier terms and conditions exceptions to mitigate risk
- Manage procurement quotes, documents, etc. to support engineering and factory requirements
- New product sourcing and management.
- Collaborate with Supplier Quality in the new supplier/component release process, including compliance and sustainability aspects
- Support price negotiations with opportunities to drive short and long-term cost reduction improvement
- Execute Commodity Strategy, analyze lead times, identify critical paths and prioritize demand requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- 5 – 8 years of relevant procurement experience.
- Working knowledge of GD&T
- Experienced in creating or modifying manufacturing processes and procedures
- Experienced with overseas supplier management
- Knowledgeable in Bill of Material (BOM) structure, able to interpret technical drawings / specifications and familiar with Engineering Change Process
Interested and qualified candidates please email your CV to email@example.com.
Denise Charlene Tan Su-yen (CEI Reg. No.: R1104480)
“Personal Data Protection