MAINTENANCE ENGINEERComments Off on MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
- 5-day work week: Mondays to Fridays
- Good career development opportunities
- Team-based working environment
Our client, in the transportation industry, is seeking a Maintenance Engineer to join their team to manage the automation equipment.
- Plan and implement preventive and corrective programs within schedule in compliance to regulatory standards and requirements
- Perform failure analysis to determine cause of failure for equipment
- Develop Standard Operating procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI) for technicians
- Perform risk assessments to evaluate mitigation measures for all maintenance activities
- Establish and maintain proper documentation for sharing and audit purposes
- Assist in identifying, planning and reviewing necessary training needs for coaching of maintenance staff
- Handle asset management in compliance to engineering standards
- Prepare engineering report and spares consumption report
- Degree in Electronic/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
Interested job-seekers, please click “Apply Now” or email your detailed resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and attention it to Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Reg. No.: R1659899).