SENIOR IT ANALYST (MANUFACTURING)Comments Off on SENIOR IT ANALYST (MANUFACTURING)
Work Days: Mondays to Fridays, Office Hours
Skill Required: Full SDLC + End-user Training
Technical Skills: Oracle DB & SQL
Nature of Company Activities: US MNC in the manufacturing of semiconductor equipment
- Gather business requirements on assigned projects to develop new versions of applications to support business needs within the given timeframe
- Define, design, and document business flows and processes on assigned projects
- Provide end-user support and training on applications supported within the organization
- Identify and understand issues that may impact daily operations and/or project costs – Use technical tools for (queries, process maps, etc.) for problem resolution
- Ensure full understanding and compliance with Company’s policies and procedures; audit and SOX requirements
- Provide 24X7 level 2 support for the proper operation of Production Team
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in developing/ supporting applications in Production or MES
- Experience in high-tech manufacturing industry will be advantageous
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to : Alicia.email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Registration No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.