Regional Customer Service Representative (East/S$3800/6-months)Comments Off on Regional Customer Service Representative (East/S$3800/6-months)
# Salary: Up to S$3800/month
# 5-day work week: Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am to 6.00pm
# Work Location: Convenient location nearby Kaki Bukit MRT
Our client, a multinational graphic arts corporation producing software and hardware for the packaging and labels industries, is currently seeking an enthusiastic candidate to join them as a Regional Customer Service Representative (6 months contract).
- Review and process/submit RMA on warranty validity period
- Handle Distributors and Subsidiaries order processing and provide support to the Regional Sales Manager
- Check and verify pricing, quantity, shipping information and etc are correct upon receiving PO
- Enter distributor/subsidiary orders onto Oracle Cloud
- Process Bill Only for Handling/Freight charges after order is closed in system, if required
- Where a credit note is required, obtain approval and document fully
- Provide a good level of customer service to all distributors by responding as quickly, efficiently and politely as possible to ensure that their needs are adequately met.
- Assist Singapore Direct process with closing of MIV and/or Billing of Service job
- Candidate must have experience handling RMA
- Minimum diploma in any field
- At least 5 years of working experience in Customer Service (order processing) role
- Dealt with distributors/suppliers at all levels
- Good in Microsoft Excel (Pivot/Vlookup)
- Candidate with experience with Oracle EBS, Oracle Cloud would be advantageous
Looking for a new job or career opportunity? Please email your detailed resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com.
Andy Wan Chun Yin (Mr.)
Talent Acquisition Consultant
CEI Registration No.: R21102586
Personal Data Protection