CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICERComments Off on CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
#Easily accessible from Orchard MRT Station
#Team-based working environment
#Great staff benefits
Our client, in the retail industry, is seeking a Customer Service Officer to join their expanding team in providing an enjoyable retail experience for customers.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Assist in the execution of store’s promotions and redemption programs
- Handle all customers’ enquiries and provide assistance as and when necessary
- Manage shoppers’ enquiries, complaints and feedback, lost child as well as lost and found items
- Provide administrative support to the Management Office
- Minimum GCE “O” Levels
- Able to perform 2 shifts/ 6 days’ work week and to work on weekends and public holidays
- Effective communication skills
Interested applicants please click “Apply Now” or email your detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Reg. No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.