- Mondays to Fridays, Office Hours (Central)
- Mobile App (Android) enhancement
- Java programming
- Develop new applications/ sub-modules based on the given technical and system design specification, conduct system integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Enhance existing programs to cater for new business requirements/ processes, which involve analyzing the impact on existing programs and system processes
- Train end-users on new applications
- Provide IT support to end-users for existing application systems in terms of problem resolution, consultancy on change request and enhancement
- Provide and update system documentations in compliance to ISO standards
- Manage third party vendors in implementing new application systems or existing system enhancements
- Ensure smooth running of daily system operations and act as level 2 support to investigate and identify problem areas/ technical issues
- Min a Diploma or Degree in Computer & Information Science
- 2 to 3 years of programming experience
- Experience in mobile app (Android) enhancement and maintenance
- Sound technical knowledge in Java programming, Java Script, HTML5, SQL, J2EE technologies, relational database concepts and Web technology
Interested applicants please send your detailed resume in MS Word format to Alicia.email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Registration No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.