Our Client, a leading Japanese MNC in the engineering/manufacturing industry is currently seeking an experienced candidate to join them as an Assistant/ Production Planning Manager.
- Responsible for sub-contractor printer production and checking of capacity
- Conduct monthly meeting with sub-contractors to ensure all shipments are fulfilled
- Ensure that the co-ordination of shipments are done accordingly
- Co-ordinate with HQ on subsequent sales forecast for early planning and preparation
- Follow-up on discontinued models and report to HQ
- Other duties assigned from time to time
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Logistics/Manufacturing or equivalent
- Possess 5 years of relevant experience in production planning
- Prior experience in using SAP is advantageous
Salary range: up to $5000 basic + transport allowance
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and attention it to Charlene Tan.
Denise Charlene Tan Su-yen
CEI No. R1104480