Salary: Up to $4000 per month
Work Location: Near Lakeside MRT/ West
Work Days/Hours: Mondays to Fridays; Office hours
Our client, a global leader in motion and contract technologies, is seeking a suitable candidate to join their purchasing team.
• Manage the procurement process – from planning to issuance of purchase orders
• Conduct timely reviews on open orders and update status into systems
• Resolve any discrepancies pertaining to inventory, stock transactions, shipment shortages/excess
• Manage inventory level through optimum stock buying
• Monitor closely demand planning via system’s shortage and reorder report
• Conduct timely performance reviews of Suppliers (i.e. evaluating their delivery performance)
• Ensure accurate and up-to-date data entry (i.e. Pricing on Purchase Orders)
• Monitor, follow up and expedite customers request orders
• Provide weekly updates to Customer Service Department on delivery status
• Min. Diploma with 2 -3 years of relevant experience in purchasing, preferably in a MNC or manufacturing environment.
• Proficient in the usage of Microsoft applications.
• Knowledge of ERP Systems/SAP/ Oracle/ JD Edwards will be an advantage
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
Interested candidates, please email your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Muhammad Salihin Bin Sabah | Talent Acquisition Consultant | CEI Reg. No.: R21100824 l Tel: 6385 6696
Personal Data Protection