- 5-day work week: Mondays to Fridays
- Transportation provided at various designated pick-up points
- Great learning opportunities
Our Client, in the logistics industry, is seeking a Customer Service Officer to join their expanding team in providing efficient service to their customers.
- Ensure all operational key performance indicators are met with accordance to service standards
- Responsible for the proper filing of cycle count sheets for audit trail purpose
- To reconcile all stock discrepancies
- Handle order processing
- Compute monthly KPI reports
- Diploma in Logistics or Business Administration
- Effective communication skills
- Able to commit to a fast-paced environment
Interested applicants please click “Apply Now” or email your detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Reg. No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.