# Excellent Career Development Opportunities
# 5-day work week: Mondays to Fridays
# Easily accessible from Tampines West MRT
# Basic salary up to $4500 + AWS + VB
Established in Singapore for over 20 years, our client is a homeland security solutions provider with years of experience in delivering secure, reliable, and state-of-the-art solutions. The Company deliver full turn-key solutions from design phase to post-implementation maintenance to help our clients to fulfil their security and operational needs. We are currently seeking an individual who is passionate to be part of the growing industry as a Cyber Security Engineer (Projects).
- Installation and deployment of system solutions (e.g. network, firewall, OS, storage and backup)
- Perform planning, installation, configuration, customisation and tuning of respective products required by the projects
- Coordinate with external parties and customers for project implementation and problem
- Assist in integration testing and to recommend and carry out necessary follow-ups
- Execute assigned project tasks and deliverables following department best practices and
- technology standards
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in project deployment/system implementation is required
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
We invite you to be part of the growing industry as a Cyber Security Engineer (Project), email in a detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Or alternatively, you can contact Mr Johan Ng Choon Herng (CEI Reg No.: R1983752) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for any enquiries or job interview appointments.