# Excellent Career Development Opportunities
# 5-day work week: Mondays to Fridays
# Easily accessible from Tampines West MRT
# Basic salary up to $5500 + AWS + VB
Established in Singapore for over 20 years, our client is a homeland security solutions provider with years of experience in delivering secure, reliable, and state-of-the-art solutions. The Company deliver full turn-key solutions from design phase to post-implementation maintenance to help our clients to fulfil their security and operational needs. We are currently seeking an individual who is passionate to be part of the growing industry as a Cyber Security Engineer (VAPT).
- Perform application and infrastructure penetration tests for customers
- Conducting application security assessments and penetration tests (web, mobile, web service, etc.)
- Write a formal security assessment report for each application
- Participate in conference calls or on client’s site with potential client to scope out newly requested security projects and estimate the amount of time required to complete the project and current clients to review assessment results and consult with the clients on remediation options
- Retesting security vulnerabilities and republish reports to indicate the retesting results
- Perform security reviews of application designs, source code and deployments as required, covering all types of applications (e.g. web application, web services, mobile applications, thick client applications, SaaS)
- Work on improvements for provided security services
- Report and present on findings
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Digital Forensics or equivalent
- Possessed OSCP or CREST Certification
- Experience with network/infrastructure-level penetration testing preferred
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
We invite you to be part of the growing industry as a Cyber Security Engineer (VAPT), email in a detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Or alternatively, you can contact Mr Johan Ng Choon Herng (CEI Reg No.: R1983752) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for any enquiries or job interview appointments.