# Excellent Career Development Opportunities
# 5-day work week: Mondays to Fridays
# Easily accessible from Tampines West MRT
# Basic salary up to $5500 + AWS + VB
Established in Singapore for over 20 years, our client is a homeland security solutions provider with years of experience in delivering secure, reliable, and state-of-the-art solutions. The Company deliver full turn-key solutions from design phase to post-implementation maintenance to help our clients to fulfil their security and operational needs. We are currently seeking an individual who is passionate to be part of the growing industry as a Cyber Security Engineer (Vulnerability Assessment).
- Assume the role of project Technical Lead, serving as the point of contact for the security team, project manager or the customer.
- Stay up-to-date of the current threat landscape, continuous knowledge improvement in tools and best practices in Cyber Security Protection.
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading of IT security solutions.
- Lead the project by coordinating with team members to deliver project deliverables and complete project milestones.
- Develop and maintain technical, operational and configuration documentations required for project implementation.
- Vendor coordination and management for product implementation and troubleshooting.
- Evaluate security products and conduct Proof of Concept (POC) to verify the effectiveness of each security measures and ensure that the security measures will continue to be effective after implementation.
- Provide technical support and incident response for IT security infrastructure components to the maintenance team.
- Provide technical consultation/assistance to junior engineers
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience across Vulnerability Assessment
- Knowledge of vulnerability management software (e.g. Tenable, Rapid 7, Tripwire)
- Familiar with IT compliance standards such as CIS or DISA
- Understanding of network and server infrastructure
We invite you to be part of the growing industry as a Cyber Security Engineer (Vulnerability Assessment), email in a detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Or alternatively, you can contact Mr Johan Ng Choon Herng (CEI Reg No.: R1983752) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for any enquiries or job interview appointments.