An education institution is seeking individual who has the below work experience to join their organization.
- Perform system architecture review in relation to security and data loss, including applications built on cloud and emerging technologies
- Organize vulnerability assessment and penetration testing for new system rollout
- Handle systems security/ vulnerability analysis and design
- Conduct manual application security testing and source code auditing for a variety of technologies
- Document and disseminate security guidelines for common security issues; remediation mentorship; and security technology baselines
- Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of cyber security matters in web/mobile applications, systems and network
- Ability to code/script in at least one programming language: Python, Java, Go, C++ in automating security testing.
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA preferred
Interested applicants, please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to Alicia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Registration No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.