#Good career development opportunities
#Good company benefits
- Assist in the daily operations of data centres.
- Manage and roster a team of Data Centre Officers in monitoring and management of system, network and facilities
- Performing computer operations in Microsoft & AIX environment such as account and tape management
- Performing incident management and escalation pertaining to any facilities and system/network
- Managing and administrating the service desk operations
- Monitoring system alerts and perform necessary escalation
- Liaise with landlord/vendor with regards to utilities and building services/facilities and systems issues
- Assist in the planning and execution of disaster recovery activities
- Update documentation pertaining to computer operations and service desk
- Ensure procedures, processes and service level are being followed for any service delivery and operations
- Periodic review of the data centre operations and report any gaps and issues
- Prepare and update of Data Centre and Service Desk monthly report
- Standby for work after office hours for systems maintenance and attend to system alerts and incident escalation (Overtime will be provided)
- Possess Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Data Centre Operations & facilities monitoring and management.
- Familiar with Data Centre facilities such as Computer Room Air-Con (CRAC), Coolant Distribution Unit (CDU), fire suppression system, water detection system, Un-interrupted Power Supply (UPS), Security Surveillance system and etc.
- Possess Data Centre Certifications such as Certified Data Centre Professional
- Familiar with ITIL service management or certification will beneficial
Interested and qualified candidates please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Denise Charlene Tan Su-yen (CEI Reg. No.: R1104480)