# Basic salary up to S$3000/month
# 5-day work week: Mondays to Fridays; 8.30am to 5.45pm
# Easily accessible from Jurong East MRT Station
Our client, a leading Japanese MNC dealing in the production, sales and maintenance of elevators, escalators and moving sidewalks, is currently seeking an enthusiastic candidate to join them as an Engineering Support Officer.
- Provide engineering/technical/sales support to overseas distributors
- Support tenders/enquiries submission and finalization of specification
- Check technical requirements of components and make any necessary changes
- Support in preparing lift/escalator workshop/design drawings as needed
- Coordinate delivery progress with overseas/factory to ensure timely delivery schedule
- Help consolidate monthly sales enquiries/order and department reports as assigned by superior
- Ensure compliance to environmental policy, reduction of waste and prevention of pollution
- Minimum Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Engineering or equivalent
- Candidates without any relevant working experience are welcome to apply as on job training will be provided
Looking for a new job or a new career opportunity? Please email your detailed resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com.
Johnny Low Jia Rong (Mr.) | Talent Acquisition Consultant | CEI Registration No.: R21100789
Personal Data Protection