#Good career development opportunities
#Conducive working environment
#5-day work week: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am – 5.30pm
#Easily accessible from Labrador Park MRT Station
#Basic salary up to $4000 + AWS + AVB
The Company, a joint venture between two giants in the power industry, providing utility automation solutions and reinventing traditional solutions to maximise productivity. With extensive years of experience in the industry, the Company provides quality products and services to its clients. We are expanding and invite a forward-thinking individual to join our dynamic team as a Finance, Project Controller.
- To control and monitor financial performance of the projects
- Prepare and analyse monthly reports
- Perform daily project controlling work i.e. periodic review of costing, debt collection etc.
- Perform revenue, cost and cash flow forecasting
- Handle shipments and L/C documentation
- Min. Degree in Business or any relevant field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics Nav System
Interested applicants, please click “Apply Now” or email your detailed resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Abigail Low Xue Li (CEI Reg. No.: R1982867) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.