- Coordinate with vessels and manning agents on crew relief plan
- Prepare and update 90-days planner
- Verify maritime personnel’s qualification and documents based on recruitment criteria
- Ensure maritime crew members comply with training and certification under STCW Convention
- Monitor the validity of documents and licenses
- Update crew matrix for tanker vessel and verify invoices from port agents
- Diploma in HR/ Maritime Studies
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
Interested applicants please click “Apply Now” or email your detailed resume in MS Word format to Alicia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Reg. No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.