Our Client, in the logistics industry, is seeking an experienced candidate to join their team as a Continuous Improvement & Transformation Manager (Airfreight) to drive productivity improvements and profitability within the Airfreight Division. Arm with good experience in functional consulting with the capability of translating business process requirements into an IT environment. Collaborate with the IT Team for improvements to existing AS400 system. Additionally, you are to provide operational support to drive excellence and achieve Airfreight KPIs.
- Manage and implement lean processes for end-to-end (E2E) import and export transactional business processes from notification of shipment till shipment invoiced via:
- Gather business requirements and integrate it into the existing AS400 system to increase efficiency of business processes
- Build User Acceptance Testing (UAT) protocols and training materials
- Facilitate transition to new organization structure after redesign
- Identify and drive continuous improvements to increase productivity gains
- Ensure compliance to standard airfreight process
- Liaise with other business units to strategize and optimize operational solutions
- Identify talents within the Airfreight Division for succession planning
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in change management in logistics field
- Strong analytical skills and effective communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of airfreight forwarding operations and markets
Interested applicants please click “Apply Now” or email your detailed resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Reg. No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.