# Multiple working locations available across Singapore
# Good career development opportunities
Our client, one of Singapore’s most respected organisation in early childhood care and education is currently seeking an enthusiastic candidate to join them as an Infant Care Teacher.
- Lesson planning and implementation of daily activities supporting the learning and development of infants and toddlers through interactive and stimulating experiences
- Daily care for the infants and toddlers
- Partner with parents to support the holistic development of infants and toddlers.
- Handling queries and feedbacks from parents
- Other ad-hoc duties when required
- Certificate in Infant/Toddler Care and Development (CIT) / Higher Certificate in Infant Care (HCIC) / Advanced Certificate in Early Years (ACEY)
- Candidates who are currently undergoing HCIC/ACEY are welcome to apply too
Looking for a change or for new challenge? Please email your detailed resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Johnny Low Jia Rong (Mr.) | Talent Acquisition Consultant | CEI Reg. No.: R21100789 | Tel No.: 6385 6696
Personal Data Protection