Our Client, in the marine industry, is seeking an Assistant IT Manager to join their team to digitalise and streamline office processes.
- Liaise with HQ IT Team to ensure compliance to Group IT policies, including Governance and Risk Management
- Participate in RFQ/ tender process – tender specifications, submission and evaluation of vendors
- Vendor management for software application and assist technical team in troubleshooting the systems
- Gather user requirements from different business units in order to define and manage the projects for digitalization and streamlining of office processes
- Documentation and maintenance of IT assets, including software licenses renewal
- Provide end-user support and induct end-users onto the improved systems
- Min. Diploma in IT or relevant disciplines with project management experience
- Effective communication skills
Interested applicants please click “Apply Now” or send your detailed resume in MS Word format to Alicia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Reg. No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.