The company operates on a 5-days work week, and work hours from 8.30am to 6.00pm. This is a 2 years contract role providing IT support. The contract is renewable and has the potential to convert to a permanent staff.
- Deploy, install and support end-user device security-related configurations and solutions
- Operate, maintain and ensure smooth and secured running of registered department servers
- Ensure secured and up-to-date operating systems and software in the department servers
- Install off-the-shelf and maintain in-house specific information systems
- Respond and troubleshoot infrastructure issues
- Min. Diploma in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Certifications from Microsoft, Cisco and VMware will be advantageous
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in application development and helpdesk support
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Registration No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.