#Opportunities for enhanced learning
#Good career development opportunities
#5-day work week: Mondays to Fridays, 10am – 7pm
#Easily accessible from Bendemeer MRT Station
#Attractive renumeration package + benefits
Our client, a well-established web design and web development company, is seeking an experienced candidate to join their team as an IT Security Engineer.
- Perform Secure Code Reviews of the application code
- Conduct security assessments (Penetration & Vulnerability Tests)
- Perform Blackbox/Graybox testing
- Prepare reports of findings and recommendations
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in IT/ Computer Science or related equivalent field
- At least 2 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10, OWSAP Mobile Top 10, SANS top 24, Java, .Net, HTTP, SAML, OAUTH, Open ID Connect, NIPS, IDS, TLS/SSL, DLP, firewalls, WAF, DNS
Interested applicants, please click “Apply Now” or email your detailed resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Abigail Low Xue Li (CEI Reg. No.: R1982867) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.