#5-day work week
#Walking distance from Tanjong Pagar MRT
#Good career development opportunities
- Facilitate, plan and participate in Cyber Security Exercises as well as Disaster Recovery activities.
- Review and develop policy, procedure and documentation for IT Security.
- Attend to requests (from Internal and External Customers) on registration, de-registration, blacklisting & personalisation of Secure Access Modules.
- Review & Implement controls for the Cryptography Key Management System and Secure Access Modules
- Manage the Security Protection and Management System
- Administer & operate the Cryptography Key Management System – liaise with the Maintenance Contractor to address technical & security issues and Health Checks.
- Conduct security audit trials, account review, facilitate and conduct Cyber Security Awareness Training.
- Enforce IT Security Policy compliance
- Assist in all internal/ external IT audits and follow-up with the respective Risk Owners to complete outstanding audit findings.
- Perform Vulnerability Assessment to identify the potential threats to the organisation’s IT assets and work with the respective teams to address to them.
- Manage, verify & investigate Events of Interests to identify early indicators and work with the respective team to address them.
- Prepare and present reports for follow-ups with the respective teams.
- Be on standby for any critical security alerts and incident management after office hours.
- Minimum Degree in Information Technology/ Information Security or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Cyber Security Management
- Possess working knowledge of IT Compliance, Risk Management, Key Management, Crisis and Business Continuity Management, Cyber Security Management.
- Certification in Cyber Security
- Familiar with Enterprise Security Appliances and Tools; such as SIEM, Privileged Access management, Two-Factor Authentication & Vulnerability Scanners.
- Familiar with Security Operations Centre (SOC) processes and procedures
Interested and qualified candidates please email your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attention to: Denise Charlene Tan Su-yen (CEI Reg. No.: R1104480)