#5-Day work week
#Competitive salary package and good benefits.
#Accessible working location: walking distance from Harbourfront MRT
- Perform formal security audit.
- Security Audit lead, co-working with supporting staff, visiting group companies (overseas) including schedule arrangement, document preparation, auditing on site summary reporting, remediation follow-up, etc.
- Task and schedule management within the assigned project (i.e. security audit tasks).
- Security incident response, co-working with supporting staff.
- Prepare necessary documentation and reporting.
- Proper communications among concerned parties, who are Global Security Division in Tokyo, group company(ies) who had the incident and NBSSA internal.
- Qualified Information Security Professional (QISP) certified.
- Possess at least 2 years’ experience Penetration Testing & Vulnerability Assessment on Network, Servers (e.g. Web, DB Applications, AD/DNS), Wireless.
- Experience & knowledge of Security Framework (ISO, COBIT, NIST, ITIL).
- Experience with Alerts / Logs / Logs Monitoring (SIEM, SOAR).
- Able to handle and respond swiftly to Incidents / IOCs.
- Knowledge of digital forensics, powershell.
- Knowledge on Forensic Investigation and Recovery.
- Good understanding of security concepts.
- At least managed 2 or more of the following: Network firewall (Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Fortigate)/ Network IPS/ Mail/Web filtering/ Anti-Virus, Patch Management (EPP/EDR, WSUS).
Interested and qualified candidates please email your resume to email@example.com.
Denise Charlene Tan Su-yen (CEI Reg. No.: R1104480)