#5-day work week: Mondays to Fridays
#Conducive working environment
#Basic salary up to $4500+AWS+AVB
Our client, in the transportation industry, is seeking an IT System Analyst (Database Management) to join their expanding team.
- Handle database design and ensure availability of data assets
- Responsible for database capacity planning and performance monitoring
- Ensure database is in compliance to standard IT Risk and Security Framework
- Perform installation and maintenance for the database infrastructure
- Support and perform database account management
- Generate reports through queries and provide production database support
- Design and develop enterprise reports and dashboards with Business Intelligence (BI) tool, that utilizes the underlying data stores, data warehouse or data marts to support management and business requirement
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in database administration roles, with involvements in database setup, configuration and fine tuning with MS SQL, DB2 and MySQL
- Knowledge of SQL with the ability to write complex SQL queries with MS SQL related technologies including T-SQL, stored procedures and database design
- Good analytical skills
Interested job-seekers, please click “Apply Now” or email your detailed resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and attention it to Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Reg. No.: R1659899).