Our client, in the maritime logistics industry, is seeking a System Engineer to join their team for a 6-months project to set up the IT equipment on their ships.
- Maintain/set up PC, printer and IT related hardware/software for existing vessels or newly built vessels
- Troubleshoot any hardware/software issues
- Maintain/design the vessels’ Local Area Network
- Set up and support satellite communication equipment such as maritime broadband services
- Update IT hardware/software inventory
- Minimum a Diploma in Information Technology with at least 1 year of relevant experience
- Overseas business travelling is expected
Interested applicants please click “Apply Now” or send your detailed resume in MS Word format to Alicia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Reg. No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.