Our Client, in the logistics industry, is seeking a Logistics Analyst to join in the SCM team to handle data and trend analysis to make improvements to the warehouse’s efficiency and productivity.
- Handle continuous improvement projects
- Improve the warehouse management systems
- To conduct data and trend analysis for logistics flow’s improvements
- Find solutions to reduce global lead-time and increase efficiency
- Update weekly/monthly operational and financial reports
- Degree/ Masters in Supply Chain Management with experience in data analysis for logistics industries
- Proficient in MS Excel and Access, SQL queries and database management structure
- Some knowledge of lean management, Six Sigma or 5S
Interested applicants please click “Apply Now” or email your detailed resume in MS Word format to Alicia.email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Reg. No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.