# Multiple Locations: Bedok, Pasir Ris, Buangkok, Jurong West, Bukit Panjang, Yishun
# Good career development opportunities
# Salary up to $4100 + other benefits
Our client, one of Singapore’s most respected organisation in early childhood care and education is currently seeking an enthusiastic candidate to join them as a Malay Teacher.
- Lesson planning and implementation of daily activities aligned to the core curriculum framework to ensure the delivery of age-appropriate activities and lessons.
- Create a classroom environment that is safe and conducive for active learning
- Daily care for the children, cultivate values that will prepare them to be life-long learners
- Participation in school activities such as year-end concerts, parent-teacher meetings
- Partner with parents to foster children’s holistic development
- Handling queries and feedbacks from parents
- Other ad-hoc duties when required
- Diploma/Certificate in Early Childhood Care & Education – Teaching (DECCE-T or CECCCE) or Diploma in Child Psychology & Early Education
Looking for a new job or career opportunity? Please email your detailed resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com.
Johnny Low Jia Rong | Talent Acquisition Consultant | CEI Reg. No.: R21100789 | Tel No.: 6385 6696
Personal Data Protection