An education institution is seeking an individual who has work experience in:
- Manage the risk assessment of IT systems’ confidentiality, integrity and availability to ensure security and service continuity
- Handle information security controls and data protection
- Develop IT Security policy and operational procedures
- Ensure compliance of security risk assessments, business impact analysis and application accreditation assessments
- Validate system design to ensure security policy and strategy compliance
- Investigate breaches of security to identify and rectify system vulnerabilities
- Plan budget proposals and track project expenditure
- Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA preferred
- Network certifications such as CISCO, Juniper, Fortinet, F5 preferred
- In-depth knowledge of cyber and information security framework, principals, general IT controls (E.g., business continuity and change management)
- In-depth expertise in network security issues, firewall concepts, network security architecture
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to Alicia.email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Registration No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.