- 5-day work week: Mondays to Fridays
- Opportunities for career growth
- Conducive working environment
Our client, in the system integrator industry, is seeking a Network Engineer to join their team in providing good and reliable service to their customers.
- Design and plan the network infrastructure and hardware
- Implement, configure and troubleshoot network hardware
- Vendor management related to implementing network security
- Perform network maintenance and upgrades
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent
- At least 2 years of related working experience in implementation of network/security
- Ability to implement, administer and troubleshoot network devices including routers and switches
- Experience in TCP/IP, dynamic routing and L2/L3 network protocols implementation
Interested applicants please click “Apply Now” or email your detailed resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Reg. No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.