#5-day work week, 9am – 6pm
#Working environment: Laboratory
#Convenient working location (West)
#Good career development opportunities
Our client, a leading manufacturer of biomedical equipment and products, is currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced candidates to join them as a Process Engineer.
- Understudy the current operations within Production team (Sanger Sequencing, Molecular Biology Services, Reagent and Contract Manufacturing).
- Lead the execution of upstream and downstream process improvements and technology development programs in the various departments. This includes experiment planning, execution, data analysis, reporting and recommendation.
- Develop and optimize upstream and downstream processes and analytical methods.
- Contribute to the team in solving continuous manufacturing challenges.
- To be involved in the development of process and product design.
- Plan and write project and grant proposals oriented to industry and government entities.
- Execute on project milestones as part of a diverse scientific team.
- Provide deep process development expertise across the organization, including guidance and training of technical staff as necessary.
- Possess minimum Degree in Chemical Engineering, Life Sciences or Biotechnology
- 1-year of working experience in a laboratory.
- A strong scientific background preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint)
Interested and qualified candidates please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention to Ms. Denise Tan)
Denise Charlene Tan Su-yen | Senior Manager | CEI Reg. No. R1104480 | Tel No.: 63856696
“Personal Data Protection