#Work Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm (Mon – Fri)
#Good career development opportunities
#Salary basic up to $6000 per month
Our client, a leading manufacturer of electronic chemicals, is currently seeking an experienced candidate to join them as a Process Engineer.
- Develops, maintains, facilitates and seeks improvement in plant process safety practices including Process Hazard Analysis (PHA), Levels of Protection Analysis (LOPA) and Mechanical Integrity (MI).
- Leads the preparation and update of QRA and Safety Case for submission to regulators.
- Works with plant operations, plant maintenance and business team to develop annual capital budget to support plant and business goals.
- Facilitates continuous improvement events to achieve functional objectives and goals.
- Leads and/or participates in activities associated with immediate, corrective and/or preventive action measures; uses root cause analysis; facilitates process improvement; initiates and manages preventative and corrective actions and program; ensures appropriate corrective actions are identified and implemented.
- Works with external engineering resources to create and maintain plant P&IDs and drawings.
- Develops and maintains PLC control system architecture
- Leads the Management of Change process
- Any other tasks assigned by the Plant Manager
- Degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Process Technology/ Mechanical Engineering /or similar discipline
- Minimum 5 years of engineering experience in chemical plant or similar environment
- Proven at least 2 years of previous manufacturing / supervisory experience in the operations of chemical plant equipment (Including experience in supervising contractors and/or hourly direct reports)
- Experience working with OSHA Process Safety Management (PSM) and EPA Risk Management Program (RMP) regulations
- Experience with Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) and other plant drawings
- Experience with PLC based control systems
- Project management and/or experience with construction projects desired; experience budgeting and planning projects preferred
Interested and qualified candidates please email your resume to email@example.com
Denise Charlene Tan Su-yen | CEI Reg. No.: R1104480 | Tel No: 6385 6696