Our client, a leading US MNC in the design and manufacture of Semiconductor equipment is currently seeking an experienced candidate with team management experience to join them as a Manager/ Senior, Process Engineering.
Salary range: up to $12000 (salary commensurate with experience)
- This position is for the Process Engineering group in Singapore (Advanced Packaging Business Line – die attach, flip chip and thermocompression flip chip bonders)
- This role will manage a group of about 5 Process Engineers locally and 1-2 Field Applications Engineers located in countries that currently don’t have a country-based field applications manager.
- Work load management and training on new applications developed to the Trainers and Field Service Engineers
- Make individual technical contributions and to interact with other engineering functions.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the team in the area of data analysis and serve as a key advisor to Marketing and Program Managers on current and future customer needs and translating customer requirements into equipment specifications.
- Responsible for developing, testing and optimizing flip chip bonding processes during new product development
- Assist in developing specifications and test plans for electro mechanical based subsystems and die bonding systems on new products and to execute these test plans, reporting results to technical and project managers.
- Carry out qualification testing of new bonders to ensure that they meet performance specifications
- Interfaces with Customers during qualification of the new bonding platforms
- Responsible for optimizing bonding processes, developing and executing R&D plans for new packaging ideas and machine capability improvements
- Minimum Masters/ PhD Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Materials Science or equivalent
- Possess at least 7 years of experience in semiconductor packaging with a focus on flip chip and/or die attach with at least 2 years of Management Experience
- Experienced in customer interaction and with semiconductor assembly and packaging companies and independent device manufacturers
- Possess Strong understanding of the process and electro-mechanical aspects of flip chip, die attach and thermocompression flip chip bonders.
- Willingness to travel up to about 15% to overseas customers and plants
Interested and qualified candidates please email your resume in to firstname.lastname@example.org Attention to Charlene Tan (CEI Reg. No.: R1104480)