Our Client, in the market research industry, is seeking proactive candidates to join their team in project management to meet tight deadlines.
- Manage project timelines
- Liaise with the Surveyors on the completion of surveys – ensure that the quota of surveys is completed on time
- Check through completed surveys and data-entry of survey results into the system
- Pre-screening of respondents for the client to ensure suitability of these respondents to take the surveys
- Update reports on MS Excel – collate survey numbers and figures
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Minimum Diploma holder
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Good logic skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Meticulous, responsible, proactive and able to work independently or in a team
Interested applicants please click “Apply Now” or email your detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Reg. No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.