# Mondays to Fridays, 8.00am to 5.00pm
# Easily accessible from Joo Koon MRT
# Good career development opportunities
Our client, an established company in the manufacturing industry, is currently seeking an experienced and committed candidate to join their team as a Procurement Supervisor.
- Responsible for purchasing and sourcing function
- Monitor overall purchase requisitions and ensure timely creation of purchase orders
- Negotiate and liaise with vendors on cost, order requirements and delivery.
- Analyse vendors on time delivery and quality trends, propose improvements.
- Liaise and work closely with production team to ensure timely updates from production planning team on their requirements
- Supervise and manage the purchasing team
- Other duties as required
- Min. Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant purchasing experience, preferably in the oil and gas industry
- Familiar with ERP systems
- Candidates with supervisory experience will be advantageous
Interested and suitable applicants, please email your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
Ammerline Lam Sze Yi (CEI Reg. No.: R1104463)