#5-day work week
#Salary up to $4500 per month
#Good career development opportunities
Our client, an European MNC, a manufacturer and supplier of engineered metal solutions is currently seeking an experienced candidate to join them as a QC Engineer.
- Review and endorse inspection reports
- Create bubble drawings
- Perform analysis on NCR
- Prepare quality notes for any deviation requests related to WIP in accordance with QMS / requirements & follow up approval with customer
- Coordinate with customer representatives on day-to-day activities such as Third Party inspections, quality updates, clarification on quality requirements, corrective action reports, customer complaints , ITP’s etc
- Participate in customer / vendor quality audits.
- Maintain quality KPI data & graphical charts. Perform analysis for continuous improvements & to achieve set goals / quality objectives.
- Participate in internal meetings related to quality control / requirement matters
- Diploma/Bachelor in mechanical engineering with preferably 1 year of relevant experience in Oil & Gas Industry
- Ability to read mechanical drawings & customer quality specifications.
- Strong understanding on the gauges for dimension inspection.
- Good knowledge in NDE methods (UT/PT/MPI)
- Past experience with ERP system will be added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates please email your detailed CV to email@example.com. Attention to: Denise Charlene Tan Su-yen (CEI Reg. No.: R1104480)