# Conducive working environment
# 5-day work week: Mondays to Fridays
# 1-year contract renewable
A local educational institution (Government school) is currently seeking an enthusiastic candidate to join them as a Receptionist/Admin.
- To handle walk in and telephone enquiries from parents, students, etc.
- Manages the frontline counter duty; attending to all students, parents and walk-in visitors’ queries.
- Handle incoming mails and distribution of letters
- Attends to goods delivery on behalf of staff
- Attends to students leaving school early/injured students/admission to Sick Bay
- Provides admin support to School Leaders and General Office Staff
- Assists in admin duties such as data entry, faxing, etc.
- Any other duties assigned
- GCE ‘O’ Level
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Prior working experience in a school environment or similar role will be advantageous
Looking for a new job or career opportunity? Please email your detailed resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com.
Johnny Low Jia Rong (Mr.) | Talent Acquisition Consultant | CEI Reg. No.: R21100789 | Tel No.: 6385 6696
Personal Data Protection