#5-day work week
#Competitive salary package
#Good career development opportunities
Our client, a leading Japanese logistics service provider, is currently seeking an experienced candidate to join their team as a Sales Manager.
- Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating operating revenue and gross profit for the company.
- To achieve sales revenue and gross profit target and manage customer prospect on monthly basis
- Responsible for acquiring new customers as well as maintaining and developing existing accounts.
- To build good business relationship with prospective customers through regular visits and contacts to develop new revenue streams.
- Maximise gross profit via strong negotiating skill with customer in accordance with given price guidelines
- To prepare quotation, SOP and Operation T&C and get approval from operation team before submitting to customer.
- To liaise with operation team for improvement work/alternative solution in response to any operational issue pertaining to existing customer.
- Conduct market research relating to competition, pricing and customers.
- To monitor the payment progress of each accounts to ensure good AR record and collect all payment by the due date.
- Diploma/Degree in Logistics & Supply Chain Management or its equivalent.
- Sales experience in selling to E commerce players, 3 PLs as well as 4 PLs.
- At least 10 years sales experience in Logistics and / or Freight forwarding (Especially B2C / B2B2C / Small Parcel) Industry.
- Acute sense of hunting and developing new sales opportunities.
- Experienced in acquiring new potential customers, cold calling or e-mail.
- Able to summarize the proposal (not only making quotation) to customer.
- Able to describe the operation SOP and summarize the operation requirement.
- Experienced in preparing conducting in business presentations
Interested and qualified candidates please email your resume to email@example.com.
Denise Charlene Tan Su-yen
(CEI Reg. No.: R1104480)
“Personal Data Protection