#5-day work week
#Salary range: $9000 – $12000 per month
#Good career development opportunities
- Drive sales and growth of the automotive market in Japan, India and ASEAN region
- Work closely with the automotive market managers in these regions to develop market strategies and execution plans to expand the market share and strengthen current market positioning
- New account development in partnership with distributor(s) or directly with OEM and major end users.
- Develop, manage and foster strong client relationships to ensure continued support from these clients
- Ensure that client’s requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Drive closure of key automotive customers’ key deliverables – new business development, contracts review, RFQ etc.
- Represent the company at trade shows and other professional activities.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive technical knowledge of products (applications, features)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Business or equivalent
- Possess minimum 8-10 years’ experience in the Automotive industry (sales of electronic/electrical components or devices)
- Experience in regional channel management and multi-site project management on a global scale
- Willing to travel up to 50% (depending on Covid-19 situation)
Interested and qualified candidates please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and attention it to Ms Denise Tan.
Denise Charlene Tan Su-yen (CEI Reg. No.: R1104480)