# Convenient working location nearby
# Salary up to S$5000/ month
# Work hours: Sunday to Thursday, 4pm to 1am
Our client, a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies, is currently seeking an enthusiastic candidate to join the team.
- Prepares, and submits correspondence in response to customer requests. Maintains an appropriate level of confidentiality with regard to customer and company matters.
- Responds to requests for quotations in a timely manner and coordinates with price estimating.
- Ensures invoices have been processed and paid by monitoring the customers’ account status and coordinating with Accounts Receivable. Supports the company’s collection efforts.
- Investigates and resolves customer complaints or claims by collecting and analyzing documentation and prior history files. Resolves complaints regarding damaged, late or incorrect shipments and may have authority to offer discounts up to a limited maximum dollar amount.
- Ensures the accuracy of sales order entry data and backlog information by monitoring customer accounts and preparing reports (i.e. backlog, shipped not invoiced, and contract hold).
- To review warranty claims, discuss product substitutions and alternatives based on customer requirements, and provide special pricing for non‐standard warranty items and repairs.
- Diploma / Degree in Business in engineering or related
- At least 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in business administration or customer service
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through four or more years of related experience in administrative, marketing/customer service, or product support areas.
- Knowledge and understanding of customer service administration policies and practices, and FAA regulations including government procurement if applicable.
- Proficiency in standard business software applications and specialized spreadsheet and database systems (e.g., manufacturing resource planning (MRP), financial and accounting data).
Are you looking for a new work place or new challenges? Please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ammerline Lam Sze Yi | CEI Reg. No.: R1104463 | Division Manager | Celecti Pte Ltd
Personal Data Protection