#Work Days/Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am to 6.00pm
#Knowledge: Experience in Video Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence
#Computer Skills: Proficient in C++, C#, .NET, Windows Platform
Our Client, specializing in video and sensor technology, is seeking an experienced IT Software Engineer to adapt video analytics algorithms and A.I. models from the in-house R&D department into production-grade software applications.
- Develop user-centric intuitive Software to benefit our customers.
- Liaise with product managers, designers, QA Testers and Support personnel.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects with accordance to SLAs.
- Follow Clean Coding standards and maintain repository etiquette.
- To lead a team of software engineers.
- Drive software development initiative with the team to ship high quality software fast.
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Video Analytics or A.I.
- Required Expert Skill(s): Expertise in C++, .NET C#, Windows Platform.
- Required Intermediate Skill(s): Ubuntu skills, Python.
- Experience working with computer vision algorithms, OpenCV library, Matlab Runtime, machine learning and deep learning.
- Good experience in Debugging, Reverse Engineering and Porting code.
- Good experience in Memory and Processor cycle optimization.
Interested applicants please click “Apply Now” or email your detailed resume in MS Word format to Alicia.email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Reg. No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.