# Basic salary up to S$3000 /month
# 5-day work week: Mondays to Fridays; Office working hours
# Easily accessible from Tanjong Pagar MRT Station
Our client, a local public transport provider for bus and train services, is currently seeking an enthusiastic candidate to join them as a System Analyst.
- Analyse, investigate and manage daily application issues
- Perform query jobs, generate data statistics and reports
- Perform system/issue monitoring, tracking, resolution and manage Incidents system
- Perform application testing and verification activities
- Perform project documentation and document base-lining
- Team player and work independently without supervision
- Diploma/Degree in Computing Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in IT Operation, application support, and end user management
- Experience in Structured query language (SQL) would be advantageous
Looking for a change or a new career opportunity? Please email your detailed resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Johnny Low Jia Rong (Mr.) | Talent Acquisition Consultant | CEI Registration No.: R21100789
Personal Data Protection