# Up to $2300 + Shift allowance + OT pay
# 5-day work week: Mondays to Fridays; 3 shifts
# 1-year contract convertible to permanent role
# Conveniently located at Kallang area from multiple MRT stations
Our client, a leading US manufacturer in laser and photonic solutions with global commercial, industrial, scientific and government customers, is seeking an enthusiastic candidate to join as a Technician.
- Perform functions including set-up and calibration tasks, rework and quality testing
- Collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, etc.
- Develop methods and procedures to improve the manufacturing process
- Work with engineers in conducting experiments
- Minimum Nitec/Diploma in Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Candidates without any relevant working experience are welcome
- Candidates with manufacturing experience but NO relevant qualification are welcome
- Comfortable with working in a cleanroom environment
- 3 shifts: 7am – 3pm, 3pm – 11pm, 11pm – 7am
Up to $2300 Basic + Shift allowance + OT pay
- 2nd shift: $15 per day shift allowance
- 3rd shift: $30 per night shift allowance
Looking for a new job? Please email your detailed resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Johnny Low Jia Rong (Mr.) | Talent Acquisition Consultant | CEI Registration No.: R21100789
Personal Data Protection