- 5-day work week: Mondays to Fridays
- Passionate + energetic working environment
- Opportunities for career growth
Our Client, in the education industry, is looking for a Theatre Technician to join their expanding team to provide a conducive environment for their theatre production team.
- To maintain and ensure the smooth daily operations of the auditorium
- To design and operate sound, lighting and other effects during performances, as directed by members of the creative and production teams.
- Source and maintain inventory for appropriate lighting, sound and scenery for the performances
- Liaise with students who are in the school’s technical crew, assisting them with their work with school productions and events
- Manage the work and schedules of project-based vendors, including providing basic technical training
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience with Dante network, QLab, digital mixers and lightning boards preferred
- Knowledge of sound and lighting design
Interested applicants please click “Apply Now” or email your detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Reg. No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.